User Help Guide
- How to create an user account
- You forgot your password and need to get a new one
- How to register a player online
- How to utilize the LOST and FOUND section on your site
- How to sell/buy used sporting good items on your site
- How to Utilize your Account Portal to view your orders or change your account...
- How to use Team Pages
Help Guides for Admins are located at the bottom of this page and are only visible to Admins that are logged into the system
How to create an user account
2) Press the link located above the login page Save.
You forgot your password and need to get a new one
How to register a player online
- First you must create a user account and password - Click located on the right sidebar of your screen, and then press the Create New Account Link OR
- If you already have an user account and are logged in press tab located on the right sidebar of your screen
- Fill out the player information requested. If you are registering for the first time you will have to fill in your parent profile information after the player form. On the Player form, please make sure to enter the correct Date of Birth for your player since most leagues use this data to display the correct division to register for. You must fill out all fields denoted by a red "*". Press Save.
- Select the CORRECT division for the player(s) in the selection box next to the player(s) name . You must select division to proceed to the next step.
- Press the at the bottom of this page and proceed to complete the entire checkout process.
- Review your cart contents and if you need to remove any items press and update your cart and press Checkout.
- If you are paying by Credit Card your billing address that the Credit Card Company uses to mail your bills needs to be entered EXACTLY as it is on your statements. If an incorrect billing address is entered your order will be rejected.
- If your league has discount coupons enter them and click Most organizations do NOT offer coupons.
- Select the payment method and enter in the correct details and press
- Press and you will receive an email receipt when your player registration is complete. You may access your order anytime from your My Account page. If your order did not go through you can press THIS LINK which will take you back to your shopping cart where you can re-enter the correct data.
How to utilize the LOST and FOUND section on this site
If you LOST or FOUND an item on the site you can post it on the site for all members to see. In order to post items you must be logged into the system. If the application is enabled you will see it on the Right Sidebar of your website.
How to sell/buy used sporting good items on this site
If your league has enabled the League Classified application (if enabled you will see it on the right sidebar area of your website) you can sell or buy used sporting goods items from other members of your organization. To post a league classified you must be logged into the system.
How to Utilize your Account Portal to view your orders and edit your account
Every user has their own personal My Account user portal. To access your My Account user portal you first must be logged into the system. There are 2 ways an user can access their My Account portal. The quickest way is selecting the account tab in upper right corner of the banner area as shown. and pressing the "ACCOUNT' link
You can also access your Account Portal by selecting from the menus on your right and selecting . You will see the following screen:
Clicking on the Billing Addresses link will allow you change your billing address that is used for transactions on the website.
Clicking on the Contact Info link will allow you to edit Contact Info and the parent registration form that you filled out.
Clicking on the Edit Account link lets you change your email address and password, lets you manage your Private messaging system, lets you use your facebook log-in and password for this website, and lets you subscribe or unsubscribe to your organizations newsletters.
The Facebook connect module will allow you to login on your organizations sport website through the Facebook tab – using your Facebook log-in and password.
- Users can see which of their Facebook friends already have an account on the your organization website,
- Users can publish a customizable message on their Facebook feed announcing that they have created an account on your organization website,
- Users can invite their Facebook friends to create an account on your organization website to follow the exciting happenings of your youth sports community.
All you need to do is first agree to external connections on your Facebook account.
Clicking on the Messages link you will be allow you to manage your own private messaging system. You can store your messages, delete them, or even tag them to help you categorize them.
Clicking on the Orders link will display every order you have placed on your organizations website.
Clicking on the Signups link will display any signups that you have signed up for If your organization has created any signups such as; Snack Shack or Referee/Umpire
If you have registered a player you will notice the player listed and an edit link when you arrive at your Account portal as shown.
Clicking on the Edit Player link allows you to update your players current information (registration form), allows you to optionally upload a photo for the team roster page, another photo can be optionally uploaded to creat a player trading, you can chronicle the players experience in the bio field, and if you have an You Tube Video of your player you can upload it for display on your player page. These Player pages are only viewable by your team members.
How to use Team Pages and create Player Pages
With ClubSetup team pages, parents and coaches finally have one place on the same website that contains everything that is needed to easily manage your team or group online privately with other team members. ClubSetup team pages manage:
- team schedule and results,
- team standings,
- team calendar,
- team roster,
- player availability for practices and games,
- team messaging,
- team sign up list that is integrated with all of your team events to manage signups like; who will bring snacks to which games, which parent needs to keep score this week, which time slots are available for signups, or what to bring to the team party.
ClubSetup team pages are more than just a static information portal for team members. Team pages are designed to be fun, interactive, and easy to use by both parents and coaches. When a player is rostered to a team, a player page is automatically created for this player in which only the registering parent can edit and customize with fun interactive features such as;
- player pictures,
- player videos,
- player season highlights,
- creating their own custom player trading card.
Team admins can customizable team pages with a team logo, team colors, coaching contact information, photo slideshows and team videos.
Team pages are automatically created when teams and/or schedules are created.
By default any user will be able to access a team page when it is first created. When the first player is entered into the ROSTER of the team page, that team page becomes restricted. Only those users that registered the rostered player and those users who were approved or invited by the team admin can view a team page with rostered players.
The other parent/guardian that did not register their player online must be approved or invited by a team admin to access the team page.
Once an user is approved to access a team page they will notice a menu item with their team name for quick access to their team schedule, calendar, and announcements.
Users who are not granted access to the team page can ONLY view the team schedule/results and standing by clicking on the TEAMS & SCHEDULES menu item and finding their team.
To create a Player Page your player must first be rostered on a team. By pressing the ROSTER tab on your team page you will press (you MUST be the registering parent) the Edit Player link next to your player. On the Player page you can update your players current information (registration form), allows you to optionally upload a photo for the team roster page, another photo can be optionally uploaded to creat a player trading, you can chronicle the players experience in the bio field, and if you have an You Tube Video of your player you can upload it for display on your player page. A populated player page could look like:
These Player pages are only viewable by your team members. The registering parent and TEAM admin are the only users that can enter your player information.